Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday traditions

Everyone has traditions, those things they enjoy doing during the holidays. One thing I have always looked forward to in the last weeks leading up to Christmas is movies.
I love relaxing on the couch with the tree lit, egg nog in hand (spiked of course), snuggling up next to someone I care about under a blanket and watching a movie.

Of course for me it seldom works out exactly like that but there has always been some sort of resemblance to it. Here is a list of some of my favorite movies for the season. In no particular order.

  • White Christmas
  • Miracle on 34th st
  • The Bishops Wife
  • The Santa Clause
  • A Christmas Carol (Albert Finney)
  • A Muppet Christmas Carol
  • Nightmare Before Christmas
  • A Christmas Story
  • It's A Wonderful Life

I have left out the television specials because I feel they should have their own list.

This year so far, I have only been able to watch one of these since something always seems to come up. But I still have nearly two weeks. I'll be happy if I get just one more of these in.

No comments: