Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Has it really been that long?

For as long as I can remember I have been writing in a journal. In high school it was more likely to be about a dream I had or even lyrics for a song I wanted to write. The dreams were generally rather horrible. Often times dealing with death, rejection or centred around my running from something that I never quite saw. I wrote something everyday. Even if it was just a sentence or two.

Through the years I found myself writing less often, and when I did it was reserved for those times I was angry or hurt. Looking through the posts I had here I realized that nearly every one of them was rather negative, and no one wants to read that. I know I did not.

So here I am. Back after nearly two years. I have deleted many of the posts here and kept only ones that have any type of meaning to me. And I am sure after reading the ones left, I may end up deleting them as well.

No comments: